SHIPPING & HANDLING
Our goal is to offer the highest quality products. All products and shipping will be in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Café N All does not issue refunds. Our standard operating hours are from Monday – Friday (10:00 AM-5:00 PM SGT). Your orders will take one (1) to three (3) business days to process. All shipments are EXW from the Café N All facilities.
All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by Café N All. Shipping charges will be shown on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. Shipping charges shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Title to products purchased on cafenall.com, as well as the risk of loss for such products, will be passed to you once the carrier for shipment picks these items from the Café N All facility. We are not responsible for any shipping delays or problems once the product has been picked up by the carrier for shipment.
Note: All sales are taxable unless directly exported using Café N All’s DHL shipping service.
Our Self Pickup Services allows you to order items on cafenall.com and pick them up for free at the Café N All facility.
To place an order using the Self Pickup service:
- Select the product and quantity.
- Select Self Pickup at the checkout page.
- Proceed to checkout and submit order.
- Your order(s) will take one (1) to three (3) business days to process.
- Wait until you receive a ready-for-pickup email before going to the Café N All facility.
- Present the ready-for-pickup email to our representative to get your order(s).
Note: Self Pickup orders will only be held for three (3) business days. If your order is not picked up within three (3) business days, Café N All will not be responsible for any loss and/or damages to your order. After five (5) business days, you will be charged for a $20 restocking fee, unless it is a special-order item.
Spare parts + Accessories: S$10 flat rate
Estimated shipping time of one (1) to three (3) days for Spare parts + Accessories.
Coffee Grinder: S$40 flat rate
Coffee Machine: S$150 flat rate
Customers will be contacted via email by our Café N All representative for further instructions in regard to your Coffee Grinder and/or Machine order.
International orders are shipped via DHL Air Economy.
DHL has stated an estimated transit time of 5-7 days.
When ordering from cafenall.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination. Café N All will not be liable for any additional fees levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Recipients of international shipments will be responsible to any subjected Import Fees such as, import taxes, fees, and customs duties, levied by the customs office of your shipping destination.
Note: Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates. For further information, please contact the customs office of the destination country.
As we maintain our website we may collect and process the following data about our visitors:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your pages viewed and the resources that you accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to create an account or make a purchase including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and financial information;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means;
- When submitting your email address to our website mailing list.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
As you browse our website and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information, please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
We use the information that we collect from you to improve our services for you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing of that data. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Note: All sales are taxable unless directly exported using Café N All’s DHL shipping service.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cafe N All PTE LTD’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cafe N All PTE LTD’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cafe N All PTE LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cafe N All PTE LTD’s website are provided “as is”. Cafe N All PTE LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cafe N All PTE LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cafe N All PTE LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cafe N All PTE LTD’s Internet site, even if Cafe N All PTE LTD or a Cafe N All PTE LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Cafe N All PTE LTD’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cafe N All PTE LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cafe N All PTE LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cafe N All PTE LTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cafe N All PTE LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cafe N All PTE LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Cafe N All PTE LTD’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore in regard to its conflict of law provisions.